How conversant is your team on interest rate risk?
What are the critical metrics for asset liability management at your credit union ?
If you want answers to these questions, we invite you to attend our upcoming webinar, Interest Rate Risk / Asset Liability Managment for Credit Unions. Co-sponsored by First Carolina Corporate Credit Union and PBMares, the event takes place on August 4th from 10:00 – 11:00 AM with a Q&A session immediate following the presentation. Webinar speakers and topics include:
- Lisa B. Boylen, CPA, Senior ALM Analyst, First Carolina Corporate Credit Union
- Harvey L. Johnson, CPA, CGMA, Partner, PBMares
- Key tems and and and overview of ALM process
- Address ALM measurements including GAP Analysis, Income Simulations and Net Economic Value Analysis
- Highlight common red flags in IRR and ALM
- Discuss internal controls and monitoring tools to measure and assess ALM compliance